The Chillout zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chillout zone

A forum about basically anything & for everyone's needs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
clock
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:06 am
Exclusive News!

High School Musical 4 Confirmed...
login to the forum to get the full story!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum under new management!
'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:20 pm by black panther

» Can you sing?
'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:05 am by bibanova

» What are you listening to right now?
'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:19 pm by bibanova

» Hello
'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:49 pm by bibanova

» Wolverine's Den!
'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:54 am by wolverine

» hi peeps
'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:48 am by The_One_And_Only

» Spit or Swallow? ;)
'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:51 am by black panther

» funny jokes
'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:42 am by black panther

» Panther's Electric Heaven!
'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:48 am by The_One_And_Only

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The_One_And_Only
Administrator
Administrator
The_One_And_Only

Male
Number of posts : 337
'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album.... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-13

'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album.... Empty
PostSubject: 'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album....   'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album.... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:12 am

'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album at the 35th Annual American Music Awards

High School Musical just earned a new title to add to its roster of awards. The soundtrack album of the Disney Channel Original Movie sequel was named Best Soundtrack Album at the 35th Annual American Music Awards held last Sunday at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, California. Cast members Vanessa Anne Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale, among others, went on the stage for the win.

For the first time in American Music Awards history, winners of the 35th Annual American Music Awards were determined by online voting. Thanks to the efforts of massive High School Musical fans, the soundtrack of the show beat the albums of Hairspray and Dreamgirls.

Released in August, the soundtrack of High School Musical 2 debuted at number 1 on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart, Amazon.com, and iTunes Store, initially selling 615,000 and shipped double platinum with 2 million copies in its initial week of release. By September, the numbers massively grew and became the fourth-biggest first week sales of the year, and in just twelve weeks, the album has sold well over 3.5 million copies worldwide.

As an accompaniment to the TV movie sequel that follows the East High Wildcats as they go over their plans for their break from school, the album consists of various numbers as performed by Troy Bolton (Zac Efron), Gabriella Montez (Vanessa Hudgens), Sharpay Evans (Ashley Tisdale), Ryan Evans, (Lucas Grabeel), Chad Danforth (Corbin Bleu), and Taylor McKessie (Monique Coleman). "What Time Is It," performed by the High School Musical cast, "Fabulous" by Sharpay and Ryan, and "You Are The Music In Me" by Troy and Gabriella are just a few of the popular hits included in the TV movie.

While the soundtrack has attained groundbreaking success, the TV movie has also earned acclaim given that the premiere brought 17.2 million viewers in the United States, making it the highest rated basic cable broadcast in U.S. history.
Back to top Go down
http://wolverinesden.forumotion.com/index.htm
Renata
New Star In Town!
New Star In Town!
Renata

Number of posts : 1
'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-02

'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album....   'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:04 am

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL IS THE BEST!
Back to top Go down

'High School Musical 2' Wins Best Soundtrack Album....
Page 1 of 1