The Chillout zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chillout zone

A forum about basically anything & for everyone's needs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
clock
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:58 pm
Exclusive News!

High School Musical 4 Confirmed...
login to the forum to get the full story!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum under new management!
Disney's High School Musical the Ice Tour 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:20 pm by black panther

» Can you sing?
Disney's High School Musical the Ice Tour 2009 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:05 am by bibanova

» What are you listening to right now?
Disney's High School Musical the Ice Tour 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:19 pm by bibanova

» Hello
Disney's High School Musical the Ice Tour 2009 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:49 pm by bibanova

» Wolverine's Den!
Disney's High School Musical the Ice Tour 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:54 am by wolverine

» hi peeps
Disney's High School Musical the Ice Tour 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:48 am by The_One_And_Only

» Spit or Swallow? ;)
Disney's High School Musical the Ice Tour 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:51 am by black panther

» funny jokes
Disney's High School Musical the Ice Tour 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:42 am by black panther

» Panther's Electric Heaven!
Disney's High School Musical the Ice Tour 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:48 am by The_One_And_Only

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Disney's High School Musical the Ice Tour 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The_One_And_Only
Administrator
Administrator
The_One_And_Only

Male
Number of posts : 337
Disney's High School Musical the Ice Tour 2009 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Disney's High School Musical the Ice Tour 2009 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-13

Disney's High School Musical the Ice Tour 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Disney's High School Musical the Ice Tour 2009   Disney's High School Musical the Ice Tour 2009 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:03 am

Due to the phenomenal sell-out success of 2008's Disney's High School Musical The Ice Tour, Sheffield Arena is going on sale with the show for 2009 on Monday 21st January!

The sensational ice tour will return to the arena Thursday 22nd - Sunday 25th January 2009!

High School Musical The Ice Tour is the one and only live fusion of songs, dance and team-spirited fun inspired by the smash hit Disney Channel Original Movie "High School Musical" and "High School Musical 2".

Get'cha head in the game and celebrate the sounds, the songs, the bop and the pop in this amazing ice show starring a cast of world-class skaters. Experience the Wildcat frenzy and rock the house in Disney's High School Musical The Ice Tour!

Once again, the Ice Tour will feature a live fusion of songs, dance and team-spirited fun to celebrate the music of the Original Emmy Award-winning Disney Channel Movie, and its sequel High School Musical 2.

Disney's High School Musical: The Ice Tour is being produced by Feld Entertainment and Kenny Ortega, in conjunction with Schumacher and his team at Disney Theatrical Productions. Commenting on the tour Schumacher said, "High School Musical has been a smash hit in virtually every area of the entertainment spectrum from television and home entertainment to soundtracks, and live concert tours. The ice tour celebrates the fun and music in a whole new and exciting way.

Feld Entertainment is the undisputed expert in its field, and we're working closely with them and the movie's original creators to make this a fantastic experience for audiences of all ages."

Kenneth Feld, a Tony Award-winning producer, said, "We brought together a creative dream team who will deliver a top-notch production. It celebrates moments from the movies in an ice spectacular that will fill arenas with lights, music, dancing, and spirit. Kenny Ortega has pumped incredible genius into this production and we're thrilled to be collaborating with him."

Tickets On Sale Monday at 9am!!!!

Tickets for the 2009 tour go on sale Monday 21st January 2008 and are priced:- Weekday performances £33.50, £28.50, £15.50, £11.50, Weekend performances £33.50, £28.50, £18.50, £15.50, and are available in person at the venue, through the credit card hotline on 0114 256 56 56 or online at www.sheffieldarena.co.uk.
Back to top Go down
http://wolverinesden.forumotion.com/index.htm
Angelinc
New Star In Town!
New Star In Town!
Angelinc

Number of posts : 4
Disney's High School Musical the Ice Tour 2009 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Disney's High School Musical the Ice Tour 2009 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Disney's High School Musical the Ice Tour 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney's High School Musical the Ice Tour 2009   Disney's High School Musical the Ice Tour 2009 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:07 am

Im going to the one in Adelaide Australia in May with my 8 year old daughter. She is an ice skater as well as a huge fan of HSM so we are both looking forward to this event.
Back to top Go down

Disney's High School Musical the Ice Tour 2009
Page 1 of 1