The Chillout zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chillout zone

A forum about basically anything & for everyone's needs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
clock
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 43 on Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:06 am
Exclusive News!

High School Musical 4 Confirmed...
login to the forum to get the full story!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum under new management!
School Musical star has surgery I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:20 pm by black panther

» Can you sing?
School Musical star has surgery I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:05 am by bibanova

» What are you listening to right now?
School Musical star has surgery I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:19 pm by bibanova

» Hello
School Musical star has surgery I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:49 pm by bibanova

» Wolverine's Den!
School Musical star has surgery I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:54 am by wolverine

» hi peeps
School Musical star has surgery I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:48 am by The_One_And_Only

» Spit or Swallow? ;)
School Musical star has surgery I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:51 am by black panther

» funny jokes
School Musical star has surgery I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:42 am by black panther

» Panther's Electric Heaven!
School Musical star has surgery I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:48 am by The_One_And_Only

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

School Musical star has surgery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_One_And_Only
Administrator
Administrator
The_One_And_Only

Male
Number of posts : 337
School Musical star has surgery Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100School Musical star has surgery Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-13

School Musical star has surgery Empty
PostSubject: School Musical star has surgery   School Musical star has surgery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:05 am

High School Musical star Zac Efron has undergone emergency surgery to remove his appendix, his publicist has said.

The 20-year-old actor had the operation at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, according to Gina Hoffman.

He was taken to hospital a day after Disney confirmed he was to appear in High School Musical 3: Senior Year.

Efron became a teen heart-throb as Troy Bolton in the surprise hit Disney TV movie when it was first screened in January 2006.

About 17.2 million people in the US tuned in to see the sequel of the song-and-dance spectacular in August 2007.

Its success has spawned soundtrack albums, a concert series, ice skating tour and a Broadway-style show.

Efron will be joined by co-stars Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Lucas Grabeel, Corbin Bleu and Monique Coleman in the next instalment of the series.

The film will see the stars as high-school seniors staging an elaborate musical before they graduate.

Filming is scheduled to start in the spring and will be released on 24 October.
Back to top Go down
http://wolverinesden.forumotion.com/index.htm

School Musical star has surgery
Page 1 of 1