The Chillout zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chillout zone

A forum about basically anything & for everyone's needs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
clock
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:06 am
Exclusive News!

High School Musical 4 Confirmed...
login to the forum to get the full story!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum under new management!
Miley Cyrus grows up with new album Breakout I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:20 pm by black panther

» Can you sing?
Miley Cyrus grows up with new album Breakout I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:05 am by bibanova

» What are you listening to right now?
Miley Cyrus grows up with new album Breakout I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:19 pm by bibanova

» Hello
Miley Cyrus grows up with new album Breakout I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:49 pm by bibanova

» Wolverine's Den!
Miley Cyrus grows up with new album Breakout I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:54 am by wolverine

» hi peeps
Miley Cyrus grows up with new album Breakout I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:48 am by The_One_And_Only

» Spit or Swallow? ;)
Miley Cyrus grows up with new album Breakout I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:51 am by black panther

» funny jokes
Miley Cyrus grows up with new album Breakout I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:42 am by black panther

» Panther's Electric Heaven!
Miley Cyrus grows up with new album Breakout I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:48 am by The_One_And_Only

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Miley Cyrus grows up with new album Breakout

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_One_And_Only
Administrator
Administrator
The_One_And_Only

Male
Number of posts : 337
Miley Cyrus grows up with new album Breakout Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Miley Cyrus grows up with new album Breakout Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-13

Miley Cyrus grows up with new album Breakout Empty
PostSubject: Miley Cyrus grows up with new album Breakout   Miley Cyrus grows up with new album Breakout I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:39 am

Miley Cyrus is a superstar to millions of teens around the world as Hannah Montana, but it's a more grown-up Cyrus who emerges on her new album, Breakout.

The set is due for release July 22 via Hollywood Records, and the CD's first single, 7 Thing, shot to No. 10 this week on the Billboard Hot 100, tying her career best ranking on the chart.

"It's grown-up," Cyrus told Billboard in an exclusive interview. "I wrote all the songs except two. My last one, Meet Miley Cyrus, was more just meeting me, finding out who I am, and here it's more getting in depth of what's been going on in my life in the past year."

Cyrus pushed to write the songs herself this time around, saying that, "No matter how long what I'm doing here lasts, I want to be a songwriter for the rest of my life. I love it and it's my escape. I just hope this record showcases that -- more than anything -- I'm a writer."

The 15-year-old star found herself in a media firestorm in April when a photograph showing her bare-shouldered, entwined in a bed sheet, was published in Vanity Fair. The portrait, shot by celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz, touched off a national furore over the sexualization of young girls.

"I was embarrassed," she says in her rapid, self-assured clip, "but also it's like, every career thing that I do can't be perfect, and sometimes my decisions are wrong. I think that just makes me even more relatable."

Cyrus is in the midst of filming the third season of Hannah Montana, as well as a Hannah movie in Tennessee. Her team is also plotting a successor to her runaway smash 2007 concert tour, which drew nearly 1 million fans.
Back to top Go down
http://wolverinesden.forumotion.com/index.htm

Miley Cyrus grows up with new album Breakout
Page 1 of 1