The Chillout zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chillout zone

A forum about basically anything & for everyone's needs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
clock
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:58 pm
Exclusive News!

High School Musical 4 Confirmed...
login to the forum to get the full story!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum under new management!
Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:20 pm by black panther

» Can you sing?
Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:05 am by bibanova

» What are you listening to right now?
Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:19 pm by bibanova

» Hello
Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:49 pm by bibanova

» Wolverine's Den!
Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:54 am by wolverine

» hi peeps
Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:48 am by The_One_And_Only

» Spit or Swallow? ;)
Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:51 am by black panther

» funny jokes
Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:42 am by black panther

» Panther's Electric Heaven!
Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:48 am by The_One_And_Only

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The_One_And_Only
Administrator
Administrator
The_One_And_Only

Male
Number of posts : 337
Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-13

Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? Empty
PostSubject: Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens?   Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:58 am

Disney's High School Musical stars and heart throbs Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens are back in the spotlight. It has been reported and confirmed that Efron proposed to Hudgens on January 16, 2008.

The popular couple has had an on and off relationship during the past year, especially after Vanessa's racy photos leaked out onto the internet in the summer of 2007.

Paparazzi caught up with the to be married couple shortly after news of the proposal was let out.

Efron commented, "I think I am finally ready for this, I knew that Vanessa was the one for me when I first met her."

Hudgens, who seems to be shy about the topic gives no information except that she was surprised but filled with joy when Zac asked her in a Los Angeles restaurant. They plan to have the wedding in the summer with only family and close friends, they say that they want to "keep it small."

Reporters say that news of the wedding will bring alot of attention to the upcoming High School Musical 3 movie that starts filming in April. Fans are delighted to see Zanessa together forever, other however claim that the two won't be able to last together for more than a year.
Back to top Go down
http://wolverinesden.forumotion.com/index.htm
Heimatskind
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
Heimatskind

Female
Number of posts : 129
Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens?   Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:08 am

jesus, its a bit early isnt it?
but if it fits its alright... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/heimatskind
The_One_And_Only
Administrator
Administrator
The_One_And_Only

Male
Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens?   Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:53 pm

Yeah, wonder if it lasts...
Back to top Go down
Heimatskind
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
Heimatskind

Female
Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens?   Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:56 am

i'm just wondering... am i wrong, or did nessa say no? xD
i think i read something like that.
Back to top Go down
The_One_And_Only
Administrator
Administrator
The_One_And_Only

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens?   Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:34 pm

Really....not that surprised really, i personally think there a bit young.
Back to top Go down
x-Ashleys-Angel-x
Braking The Ice
Braking The Ice
x-Ashleys-Angel-x

Female
Number of posts : 55
Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens?   Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:09 pm

yeh they r young but where did this info come from? x
Back to top Go down
The_One_And_Only
Administrator
Administrator
The_One_And_Only

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens?   Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:39 am

Was just a rumour, there's always more sides to a story.
Apperently people have just been asking her about the prospect of marriage and kids with costar Zac Efron.

More...

High School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens only recently turned nineteen, but surprisingly people are already asking her about the prospect of marriage and kids with costar Zac Efron.

But the actress has her head on her shoulders and has no plans to be the next teen star to be knocked up any time soon. Ms. Hudgens recently said that she’s “way too young” to walk down the aisle and children are the furthest thing from her mind.

“Right now, I do not like kids at all,” Vanessa said in the latest issue of US Magazine. But her younger fans shouldn’t be offended by her sentiments.

“I love my fans and everything, but when you have little kids following you around all day, it like ‘Oh God, kids!’ Maybe when I get older that will change.”

So it looks like it would be much more likely that you’d sooner see Zac and Vanessa getting married and having kids in a High School Musical sequel than in real life.

Last edited by on Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x-Ashleys-Angel-x
Braking The Ice
Braking The Ice
x-Ashleys-Angel-x

Female
Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens?   Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:46 am

Okii, thanks x
Back to top Go down
Heimatskind
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
Heimatskind

Female

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens?   Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:11 am

alright, got the point... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
x-Ashleys-Angel-x
Braking The Ice
Braking The Ice
x-Ashleys-Angel-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens?   Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:10 pm

Yeh lol x
Back to top Go down
stephgirl
New Star In Town!
New Star In Town!
stephgirl

Number of posts : 8

Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens?   Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:36 pm

wait i'm confused still.
lmao.

so there Not getting married??

woah..
i still find that shocking tho
Back to top Go down
The_One_And_Only
Administrator
Administrator
The_One_And_Only

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens?   Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:40 pm

lol, no i don't think so, just "rumours" Smile

There kinda young anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mandy
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
Mandy

Number of posts : 117
Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens?   Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:09 pm

yeah they are pretty young.

haha when i read this i was like.. woah.

glad it's not true:]
Back to top Go down
http://rockalot.forume.biz/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens?   Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zac Efron Proposes to Vanessa Hudgens?
Page 1 of 1