The Chillout zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chillout zone

A forum about basically anything & for everyone's needs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
clock
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:58 pm
Exclusive News!

High School Musical 4 Confirmed...
login to the forum to get the full story!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum under new management!
Your take on bullying? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:20 pm by black panther

» Can you sing?
Your take on bullying? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:05 am by bibanova

» What are you listening to right now?
Your take on bullying? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:19 pm by bibanova

» Hello
Your take on bullying? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:49 pm by bibanova

» Wolverine's Den!
Your take on bullying? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:54 am by wolverine

» hi peeps
Your take on bullying? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:48 am by The_One_And_Only

» Spit or Swallow? ;)
Your take on bullying? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:51 am by black panther

» funny jokes
Your take on bullying? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:42 am by black panther

» Panther's Electric Heaven!
Your take on bullying? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:48 am by The_One_And_Only

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Your take on bullying?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_One_And_Only
Administrator
Administrator
The_One_And_Only

Male
Number of posts : 337
Your take on bullying? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Your take on bullying? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-13

Your take on bullying? Empty
PostSubject: Your take on bullying?   Your take on bullying? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:37 am

What's your take on bullying? Have you ever been bullied? & i say this because it happens alot in the world today & im interested in what other people opinions are on this.

Personally i don't get bullied, obviously i've had a few bad comments said to me but so does everyone, but never really been bullied.
Back to top Go down
http://wolverinesden.forumotion.com/index.htm
Heimatskind
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
Heimatskind

Female
Number of posts : 129
Your take on bullying? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Your take on bullying? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Your take on bullying?   Your take on bullying? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:15 am

well yes, i've been bullied over the last 4,5 years, but now it's ok, i guess.
i hate it. it's something... you know, as a victim you just don't know how to handle the situation in school.
Me, i didn't want to go to school, tried to escape from it somehow. It was awful.
And this is something you can speak out against, and you can help those guys, how have problems like those.
Even if I don't know or even don't really like the guys who are bullied, I just try to help them. Because i think that i know how they feel and i don't wish anybody to feel like that.

and yes, it's really happening a lot... to be honest, it makes me a bit sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/heimatskind
The_One_And_Only
Administrator
Administrator
The_One_And_Only

Male
Your take on bullying? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Your take on bullying? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Your take on bullying?   Your take on bullying? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:28 am

As you get older i suppose you learn to deal with it better & i guess you just don't let it get to you as much, obviously if your still in school & your getting bullied you have to deal with it everyday, but once you leave you don't gotta deal with it, least not everyday. I think you just gotta ignore what people say about you as hard as that can be sometimes it's the best way to deal with it...if you ignore them they will get bored of bullying you because they can't get reaction from you.

I know not everyone is strong within themselves & take the easy way out by harming themselves.

But for those people who arn't very strong & find it hard to cope with such bullies just think to yourselves, these people ain't worth it, ignore them, they will soon get bored, and talk to someone even if your a lil scared to...it will help you.

And yes it is very sad...how mean some humans can be is disgraceful.
Back to top Go down
Heimatskind
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
Heimatskind

Female
Number of posts : 129
Your take on bullying? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Your take on bullying? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Your take on bullying?   Your take on bullying? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:22 am

ai u're right with everything Smile
it took me some time to handle the situation and the fears but i can ignore them now and i worked out just to listen to the guys i really like and the ones who're honest with me.

sometimes i think the schools really need to do more about the bullying issue cuz we start to lose control bout it.

i mean, we have a lot problems on the world. a whole continent will die if we dont do something bout it, everyday little girls are raped, people are killed for nor particular reason... and we cant stoip the bullying at schools. its unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/heimatskind
The_One_And_Only
Administrator
Administrator
The_One_And_Only

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your take on bullying?   Your take on bullying? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:52 pm

Yep, i think it's one of them things that you can never get rid of....theres always gonna be someone bullying someone, which is a shame really but thats life.
Back to top Go down
AnnaA
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
AnnaA

Female
Number of posts : 104
Your take on bullying? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Your take on bullying? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Your take on bullying?   Your take on bullying? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:59 pm

Being bullied is a horrible experience. I have been bullied a few times but it wasn't anything major, I just had some name calling and it didn't last for very long. It also takes a lot of courage to stand up to bullies. After I graduated high school, I decided that I wouldn't let anyone bully me because I think it's too pathetic on my part not to stand up for myself.
Back to top Go down
http://hpfansunited7.proboards58.com/index.cgi
The_One_And_Only
Administrator
Administrator
The_One_And_Only

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your take on bullying?   Your take on bullying? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 5:25 pm

Least you dealt with it & didn't let it go to far which is always the best solution.

But you can't always tell a victim of bullying to stand up for themselves because they ain't strong enough & have such low self esteem.

Anyway anyone else have any opinions?
Back to top Go down
AnnaA
Amazing Member
Amazing Member
AnnaA

Female
Number of posts : 104
Your take on bullying? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Your take on bullying? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Your take on bullying?   Your take on bullying? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:40 pm

^very true. If it were possible, the victim could consider moving to a different school. It would allow them to have a fresh start and be happier. One of my high school friends moved to my high school because her group of friends were always fighting. She was able to make new friends and was much happier. There is still the risk that you still could be bullied at the new school, I have heard cases where some people have tried moving schools only to be bullied again.
Back to top Go down
http://hpfansunited7.proboards58.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your take on bullying?   Your take on bullying? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your take on bullying?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chillout zone :: Chilllout Lounge :: Off-topic-
Jump to: